|[...:*:☆:*:...{Annabelle⌒∞┅ ♥...:*:}|

ummm.(・・).. i love pink! My mind is a milkshake but i promise, i'm not confused!!!

.。.:*Welcome to my Blog! ...
ヾ(*・ω・)ノ|[...:*:☆:*:...{Annabelle⌒∞┅ ♥...:*:}|ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

22 June 2014

⋆⋆⋆✹ tonight the light of love is in your eyes ✹⋆⋆⋆


studying for 10+ days straight !!! -.-
and my last exam is at 8 am!
(means i have to wake up 5 -.- )





my study music has been a considerably wide variety
but a few times now i can't stop listening to on repeat
The Shirelles - will you still love me tomorrow?
im never sure if live recording is the real thing cos lypsynch etcetc...
but i love the sound of it in this particular video!
(amy winehouse version is totally different but still wonderful too just not as wonderful)
and the video itself i LOVE watching too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS!!! harhar ^_^
--- hi all humans! *u*

please leave nice, helpful or thoughtful comments :3

·ω·
·ω·
have an eventful day >.> teeheeheeee :3