|[...:*:☆:*:...{Annabelle⌒∞┅ ♥...:*:}|

ummm.(・・).. i love pink! My mind is a milkshake but i promise, i'm not confused!!!

.。.:*Welcome to my Blog! ...
ヾ(*・ω・)ノ|[...:*:☆:*:...{Annabelle⌒∞┅ ♥...:*:}|ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

27 June 2013

as plain as jane can be -,-

 
 just a simple outfit for a walk.
i only take outfit photos when im doing casual stuff
because that's the only time im in no rush

actually on this day i was going for a simple walk, then decided to go buy fabric when i saw my bus
and it was kind of strange for me cos i had no accessories
i had to buy accessories straight away after i got off the bus

 
and i'm just being really really plain sometimes
it's kind of bothering me
or it's like im really over this simple black hair

and i really want to change my hair but im in love with black hair, brown, and blonde...
wth am i supposed to choose?
it's just bad because it takes me forever to chose even between two things

but i have a feeling ill be going for some kind of brown before uni starts again

2 comments:

  1. Maybe go with brown first? And along the way get your hair lighter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit haha! Its cute and casual, great for a walk! I hope you can choose the hair colour that you want! By the way would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know :)

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS!!! harhar ^_^
--- hi all humans! *u*

please leave nice, helpful or thoughtful comments :3

·ω·
·ω·
have an eventful day >.> teeheeheeee :3